Mag Pth. in Psychotherapy Science
Magistra der Psychotherapiewissenschaft by the Austrian Authority.
2019 from Sigmund Freud University, Vienna Austria. Final thesis download.
BA Pth. in Psychotherapy Science
RECENT CONFERENCES PARTICIPATED
2019 The IV International Conference on Research of Gestalt Psychotherapy in Santiago de Chile, from May 29 to June 1, 2019 and the venue will be at the ICON Hotel and Convention Center. This Conference is designed to present and promote Gestalt Psychotherapy Research throughout the world. http://www.congresogestalt.cl. See program and certificate.
Certifications in Trauma Treatment
2019 – Complex Trauma Certification Training Level 1 CCTP-I & CCTP-II. Faculty: Janina Fisher.
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level I (CCTP-Level I) ,
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level I (CCTP-Level II)
2019 – EMDR in ACTION Step by Step Masterclass. Faculty: Deany Laliotis.
- The Power of attunement, an introduction to relational EMDR,
- Relational EMDR approach to working with shame and overwhelm in clinical-impasse,
- Relational EMDR to address anger trauma and a violent history,
- Relational EMDR working with shock, trauma, depression, suicide ideation
- Relational EMDR-overcome-traumatic-stress
- Faces of EMDR : Harnessing a broadbased approach to change.
2019 – Peter Levine’s Somatic Experiencing, Step by Step: Master the body-oriented approach to trauma and stress disorders. Certificates:
- Working body knows,
- Addressing emotional roots of physical pain,
- Releasing the body bonds of trauma
- Bottom-up healing of childhood sexual abuse,
- Healing bottom Resource states of trauma work by Levine.
2019 – Applying the Polyvagal Theory to Improve Client Outcomes. Certificates:
- Bringing polyvagal perspective to psychotherapy to safely navigate emotional storms. Faculty:Stephen Porges
- Understanding polyvagal theory in emotion-attachment and selfregulation, Faculty: Deb Dana
- Harnessing the polyvagal system in clients with anxiety, depression and anger. Faculty: Dafna Lender and Jonathan Baylin, Ph.D.
TRAINING SEMINARS, GESTALT THERAPY
2015, Slovenia & 2016, Portugal, GATLA European Summer Residential, Advanced Group, Transcript download.
2015, Slovenia, GATLA European Summer Residential, Couples Therapy Workshop
2017, Ireland & 2018, Poland, GATLA European Summer Residential, Advanced Intensive Group. Transcript download.
2019 (upcoming), Italy, GATLA European Summer Residential, Clinical Practicum Group.
2018, Vienna – IG Wien Workshop : Drinnen & Draußen Workshop. Certificate of Attendance.
1994, Singapore – BSc Biochemistry(Honors), Microbiology, Physiology from the National University of Singapore , Singapore. Certificate downloadable.